Linux, safe, reliable, quick, powerful, configurable and legitimate.
Plans and notes
Behind-the-scenes notes, plans or ideas for Linux advocacy
- Venues of Linux advocacy
- Areas of Linux advocacy
- Known problems with Linux advocacy
- Other sources of Linux advocacy to draw upon
- Why we advocate Linux
- Organised Linux advocacy approach
- Plans, our plans for Linux advocacy and with this site
- Notes and ideas, #linuxadvocacy ideas list page
- Hash programs links for Windows hash programs, possibly for adding to a Verify download article
- Fallacies, links to pages to do with teach logic and reason for arguing
- Needs work, things that need work for advocacy of Linux
- Mac criticisms, faults of Apple PCs
Advocacy of Linux.
- Downsides of Windows
- Downsides of Mac
- Benefits of Linux
- Things you can do on Linux, this list is too long to be put on this Web site; also watch this very good video on the capabilities of bash from LinuxFest Northwest 2017
- Screenshots of Linux
- System requirements of Linux
- Linux taglines
- Links to other Linux advocacy Web sites
- One line distribution summaries, introductions of distributions to new Linux users
Information about Linux.
Stories or testimonials of our migration to Linux and our use of it.
(None here yet.)
Try Linux either in a virtual machine or a live boot session or install it.
- Download Linux
- Virtual machine
- Live session
- Install Linux
- Recommended distributions - if you have some time (about 50min) then watch this very good video from LinuxFest Northwest 2017
Getting help for Linux.